Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1-30-12; A Mouse and a Bird

My dream took place in my Aunt Wendy's house last night. I found a small white mouse while I was playing there with my cousin Hillary and I decided I wanted to keep it. It was the cutest most lovable mouse you have ever seen. It crawled all around on my hand and up my sleeve. When it was scared, it would hide in the cuff of my shirt from people and nibble on my hair tie. This little mouse was the best companion! I loved him so much and I feared that I would accidentally drop him in the house. My Uncle Mike and Aunt Wendy decided I could use one of their bird cages as a house for him. I picked a pretty, white cage to keep him in and lined it with toys. I went to put my pet in the cage but all of a sudden a cocktail appeared and I couldn't put my mouse in the cage for fear of him getting eaten. So instead, I sought out a fish tank. I searched the house high and low for a fish tank so I could keep my pet mouse in it. When I couldn't find one, I began getting really upset and I started to cry. My mouse was so in tune with my emotions that he got really sad and started squirming around. I accidentally dropped him on the wood floor :( When I tried to pick him up to make sure he was ok, my mouse had turned into a worm and it was mushed. It was a very sad ending to such a happy dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment