Monday, February 20, 2012

02-17-12; POW

In this dream, I have been captured and I am being held as a prisoner of war in Nepal. I was hauled in the back of a jeep through the camp and stowed in a basement. There are other prisoners as well and we are being heavily guarded, so escape is impossible. Suddenly I realize that I still have my cell phone hidden in my pocket and I have service if I stand near this one pillar. I begin trying to call/text/email people for help. I called my boyfriend, but he did not answer. I emailed my sociology teacher, because he would be able to stir up the media about my capture. However, every time I attempted to email/text someone, I kept pressing the wrong letters. I think it was because I was so scared to get caught and get my only lifeline taken away.

No comments:

Post a Comment