Monday, February 20, 2012

02-20-12; Sweeney Hall Murder

Last night I had a dream that I was sleeping in my dorm room (which I really was) and that there were four attackers attempting to get in through my window and capture/murder me. One of the attackers was my elementary school classmate, Brad. I tried to barricade the window and hide, but they knew I was in there. I begged and pleaded with my RA to protect me, but she brushed off my concerns and said nonchalantly "they are not going to get in here and kill you, that is just silly". I was so panic stricken that I was crying. I heard the outside doors open, the attackers had busted through the locks and were about to capture me. The last thing I remember is seeing five or six guys running towards me, arms outstretched, to grab me and haul me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment