Wednesday, April 18, 2012

04-13-12; Gang Green

Last night I had this horrible dream. I think we were in World War 3. I was in a camp with other people who had survived the most recent bombings. I was being treated for a leg injury by two local doctors. All of a sudden, my leg started turning green and bubbling up. I was TERRIFIED of losing my leg. I went limping through town to find the nearest doctor, but both of them blew me off. I decided to return to my old house in Mio from when I was about six years old. We used to live at 300 Deyarmond Street in Mio. I walked in and found my mom and my sister sitting there. I showed them my leg and I decided to go to the emergency room. I walked there and found it empty, all but one woman (who I recognized from my current job at the library). She took a look at my leg and got frantic because I had not come to her sooner. In truth, I did not know she was a doctor. She began washing my leg with some sort of medical liquid and the green started disappearing. I was so relieved! I went back to my house but we were under attack again. I hid inside a closet, but when I was trying to get out of the closet, I accidentally scraped my leg and the gang green was returning. The doctors said they were going to have to cut it off. I was so scared and I cried and cried. Since I was little, I have always feared losing a limb to gang green.

No comments:

Post a Comment