Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4-8-12; baby??

In this dream, I was pregnant. Now, I am not saying it isn't a possibility, but it is highly unlikely. I was trying to hide my pregnancy from my boyfriend. I decided to move to Texas, where no one would know me. I had all of these maternal instincts though, and for some reason I just HAD to check on my sister before I left. I drove to Mio and she saw me and at once knew I was pregnant. I was so happy that she knew, but I made her vow not to tell anyone. I wanted to be the girl who went away. I drove and drove until I reached Texas. I remember finding an ocean view dock and sitting there. I had no plans, no money, no job, and no cares. I was on my own, except for the baby. I think I would have named her Marabella (I don't even like that name in real life)

No comments:

Post a Comment