Wednesday, March 7, 2012

03-05-12; multiple dreams

All in one night...
Dream One: I was walking around walmart and I sat down my green backpack and red coat near the front because it was too heavy. I proceeded to walk around until suddenly I got this horrible feeling that I needed to head back to the grocery department. I started running that way only to see myself running and suddenly I was not a part of my dream anymore, just watching. Suddenly the figure running was Harry Potter and he was going to face Darth Vador in the bread aisle. However, I had sat down the green backpack which contained his wand and he could not find it! Just in the nick of time, before Darth Vador killed everyone in the store, Harry found his wand and began to battle Darth. 

Dream Two: My boyfriend, Chris, came to visit me at CMU. We were sitting outside eating lunch, when all of a sudden I noticed a girl glaring at me from afar. Chris was acting really funny too. I held his hand and kissed him but he seemed distracted. I asked him to call me later tonight but he said he couldn't because he had blisters on his hands so it hurt his hands to hold the phone. That day I was competing in a fundraiser in which I was riding my bike from Mt. Pleasant to Harrison. Since Chris lives in Harrison, I said "Well why don't you pick me up after I get to Harrison" and he said no, I couldn't come over. Again, I saw the same girl, I think her name was Becky, staring at me. I put two and two together and I think I was dreaming that Chris was cheating on me with another girl. She was tall, skinny, with long brown hair.

Dream Three: In this dream, I was running a booth at my high school for a carnival. I had to make homemade cookies and let little kids win the cookies. As I showed up to work the booth, I suddenly realized that I did not bake any cookies. We only had one batch to get the game started. I ran outside to the parking lot to drive to the nearest store to buy some cookies that looked homemade. However, the car I went to was one of those new smart cars that looks only big enough for a small child. I got in the toy car and drove to Glen's and my car went "weeeeeeeeeeeee, veeeeeeeee" the whole time. In fact to shift, you just pushed a lever from turtle to rabbit to go faster. I finally got to Glen's and bought some cookies, but my teacher saw me and said "aren't those supposed to be homemade cookies?" I was busted. I bought the cookies anyways and dumped them into plastic bags so they weren't in the box and raced back to school. By the time I returned, the kids had moved on and no one wanted to play at my booth anyways.

Dream Four: I can't exactly remember all of it, but it involved a kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment