Thursday, March 1, 2012

3-01-12; Inception

Although I have never seen the movie "Inception", my roommate says that I had a dream that is just like the movie. So, I had a class cancelled and therefore had a break from 1:30-3:30. I decided to go back to my room and take a nap. While I sleeping, I had a dream that I was laying in bed sleeping and dreaming.
So basically, I had a dream, that I was having a dream. 
While I was sleeping (in real life), I heard Avery unlock the outside door and then peak into our room. When she saw that I was sleeping, she left. As I was telling Avery about this last night, she says "I was at work all day, I never came home".
So, it turns out, what I thought was real... was a dream. And I had a dream about having a dream, and when I really woke up, I could not tell reality from my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment