Wednesday, March 7, 2012

03-06-12; New Experiences

Last night I had a really weird dream. I was at my grandma's house and I was locked inside..or maybe I was hiding inside. I think actually it was a concentration camp and we were hiding from air bombers. I started engaging in sexual relations with a female I do not even know. It was really uncomfortable and I remember feeling dirty, embarrassed and gross. I did not like the experience at all ( I am heterosexual by the way. ) 

After I ended the relations because I was uncomfortable, I went and laid in bed, however I was laying next to a guy named Aaron that I knew from high school. He was somehow my boyfriend and he was keeping me safe from something inside the house, however I can't remember what exactly. It was almost like I was still in the concentration camp and he was keeping me from going to the gas chamber. Every time the Capo came to find me, I played dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment