Thursday, March 1, 2012

2-28-12; Robber

I had a dream that I was at my friend Cassie's house. In the house was Cassie, her husband Brett, their daughter Addison, her sister Chloe and her parents Trent and Dee. I went over to the side door to let the dogs in and a big, grizzly, hairy man started attempting to enter the home. I screamed for help to close the door so that he could not get in. Brett and Trent came running over and helped me close the door. Meanwhile. I yelled for everyone to run out the front door to escape, because this man was for sure coming in. Brett grabbed Addison from her swing and they all rushed out of the house to safety while I kept the man busy at the side door. Just as he forced his way inside, I looked in the kitchen and realized Cassie was still there, baking cookies! I screamed to her to leave, but she just kept stirring the dough and checking the oven.
The man finally overpowered me and got inside the house. I grabbed a baseball bat and I hit him reapeatdly in the head, over and over. I thought he was dead. I ran to Cassie and asked her when she didn't leave the house, her daughter was outside! She just replied "God will keep me safe".
Just then, the man began to stir. He was coming straight towards us. Still trying to protect Cassie, I grabbed some peppermint oil to throw in his eyes to blind him enough so I could throw Cassie over my shoulder and make an escape. 

I woke up before we escaped..or were killed. But I believe God was protecting us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment